Music by The Refusers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Vision of A Beautiful New World



This one will play..... Youtube link to the one that works:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf9rdvoIbiw

Varningsikon






On December 31, 2011, I woke in the middle of the night with the message in this video.


Love to you all,
Mathew Hart, Pearl Lee-Ora Landsman and Hester Aira

Here is the message from the video:

I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful. I see honesty, transparency, and correct thinking in all governments. I see an end to disproportionate military spending and an equitable reallocation of funding to humanitarian causes, education, infrastructure, job creation, health-care, and environmental preservation and clean-up. I see an end to corporate interests in government, and an end to the weaponization of space, and an end to unnecessary reliance on fossil fuels, and other non-renewable resources. I know that alternate sources of energy exist, are viable, and can be inexpensive, but that they have been repressed by misaligned interests. I also know about false-flags, and media manipulation, and Big Pharma's quest to keep everyone sick, and Big Agriculture's quest for world food dominance using unsafe and untested G.M.O.'s. I know about the growing financial divide between the 99% and the 1%, and I know about the N.W.O. and its schemes for population reduction. And yet, I stand in my light, without fear, and with a beautiful vision for the future because I know that I live in an abundant world with plenty of resources for everyone. Whether we are 7 billion, 10 billion, or 15 billion, I know that we have the technology, the resources, and the intelligence to find peaceful solutions to our challenges, to create a world without poverty, without starvation, without disease, without war, without suffering. I know this because I know the truth -- the truth that comes from within -- the same truth that is within all of us. And I am compelled by this truth to stand tall, to live in the moment, and to be all that I am, regardless of what is happening in my life or in the world around me. I have a vision for the future and it is beautiful. And it is unfolding right now, one awakened heart at a time, on schedule, in alignment with the highest good, and perfect in every way. Happy 2012 everyone!


Music by Sigur Ros - "Hoppipolla"

4 comments:

Magnus said...

Thank you!

What a powerful video, simple but yet so beautiful with this wonderful music. Goes right into the heart - I'm sitting and listen to this music again, and it is something within it that gives some inspiration I would like to share, it's something regarding to the people in this world who are in power of the weapon industry, creations of war, pharmaceuticals company, big agriculture corporations, governements, etc etc:

Don't give them power, they have been given power enough

Don't listen to them, they have been listened to enough

Don't give them hate, they have enough of hate within themselves

Don't try to punish them, they have created enough punishment for themselves

But, why not:

Give them love - because that is the only thing that is missing in their hearts...

Give them a blessing, because they have not felt blessed for one single time in their life

Give them forgiveness, because they haven't realized the power of love in forgiveness

Thank You!

Happy 2012 :-)

Anonymous said...

As beautiful and sincere as this is - and many are waking up to this change needed within our social structures - it still does not deal with the population crises affecting us all at this time, and is contributing to the global violence erupting every where. I can only say what I've said so often is that the cyclic nature of this our Universe will be the tipping point in what ever way it manifests, so hold on to your hats! :)

My insight anyway.

M.B.

caseyman28 said...

These issues are the most important things in the world. It's surprising that most religious people pushing for change think that gay marriage is more important than people dying and living in poverty.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

You are right about that.

Mike