Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jennefer Merendino's Photo Journey Through Cancer - by Angelo Merendino

To honor my late wife Jennifer, who passed at the age of 40 from metastatic breast cancer, I have started The Love You Share, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide financial assistance to women in need while they are receiving treatment for breast cancer. Fifty percent of the net profits from sales of my book will be donated to The Love You Share. I cannot think of a better way to honor Jennifer's legacy than by helping others.

Download a sample HERE!





























































All photos by Angelo Merendino.

Angelo has started an organization to help women with their financial struggles during their trials with breast cancer.

For more information, please visit Angelo's Blog at the link provided below:

The Battle We Didn't Choose - my wife's fight with breast cancer


Note:   My very best wishes to Angelo for the work he has done, is doing and will do for those going through the same fate as his dear wife.  She is fine for she suffers no more.  It is the ones that are left behind that suffer in their humanaity.

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

These are the saddest pictures I ever saw.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Yes, sad but endearing in a way.

Kind regards,
Mike