Music by The Refusers

Sunday, December 18, 2016

I Wish For You - A Poem by M.N. Hopkins



I wish for you

Yes


I wish for you 

Peace

I wish for you

Loving kindness

I wish for you

Joy

I wish this for you

Until the day

That

You can wish this for yourself

Once done for yourself

Then

You too can wish this for others

Until they too can wish this for themselves

And others

Then

The time will arrive

When

Our wishes join together

Yes

Our wishes will join together

Our wishes 

For a better Life

A better community

A better world

Will be wished

Into a new

Into a vibrant

And a new way of living 

Then 

Will our good wishes be

Present

And

Established within human community

And

Our everyday living

In what then 

Shall be

Our common 

Our normal

Our present time 

Reality

©  2016 M.N. Hopkins

No comments: